Personalized Short-Term Rehabilitation
At Day Brook Village, our short-term rehabilitation unit is ideally sized for personalized care, with just 10 beds in private and semi-private rooms.
Working toward your best health.
We start planning for discharge upon admission, creating personalized treatment plans that implement physician’s orders to meet personal goals and abilities. Our 24-hour skilled nursing teams provide the care and attention needed to maximize recovery, and a family meeting is held within 72 hours of admission to review expectations and address any concerns.
Our short-term rehabilitation program features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing teams
- Specialized clinical capabilities as needed
- Occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy available on-site seven days a week
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Activities programming seven days a week
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks to promote healing and recovery
- Specialized and modified diets as needed
On-Site Short-Term Rehab Team
Day Brook Village’s on-site rehabilitation team includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists, and specially trained therapy assistants, all dedicated to helping you regain strength, mobility, and independence, and achieve the best possible outcome. Our experienced team of rehab professionals is here seven days a week, with services available as often as needed and as prescribed for optimal recovery and health. Our team of professional short-term rehabilitation therapists creates a personalized treatment plan implementing physician’s orders to help you accomplish your goals and let you get back to living your best life.
Specialized Rehabilitation Programs
We care for a wide range of needs, including post-surgical recovery, rehabilitation following illness or injury, and long-term rehab care for chronic health conditions.
Our specialized rehabilitation programs include:
- Orthopedic rehab for conditions such as fractures, joint surgery, knee replacement, hip replacement, and degenerative joint diseases
- Stroke rehab
- Wound care